Selasa, 12 Juni 2012

va - everlasting love songs 3

format : casette
label    : WEA record / aquarius musikindo
tahun   :1987
comment : kumpulan lagu lagu cinta yang sesungguhnya. wih judulnya dalam banget :)


                                                                    SIDE A

01. Nothing's gonna change my love for you - george benson
02. Drive - the cars
03. The best of me - olivia newton john / david poster
04. Move closer - marylin martin
05. I don't want to lose your love - john o' banion
06. Love me tender - linda ronstadt
07. The music of goodbye - al jarreau / melissa manchester

                                                                   SIDE B

01. Just tell me you love me - england dan / john ford coley
02. Sea of love - the honeydrippers
03. Pledging my love - emmylou harris
04. On my own - patti labelle / michael mc donald
05. Before the next teardrops fall - freddy fender
06. Ticket to the tropics - gerard joling
07. You don't have to say you love me - brenda lee

2 komentar: